Wednesday 12 November 2014

Welcome to my blog. Essentially this is an extension of my column in the Walkerville News where and  I can share further information with my readers and answer their questions regarding the health and welfare of their pets and livestock without concern for the space restraints necessitated by the column. All opinions expressed here are my own although I thoroughly research each topic before I commit anything to print, as well as consult with experts in the relevant fields. However advice is given in good faith according to normal circumstances and without the luxury of examining the animal and I accept no liability if results do not match expectations. Questions can be posted directly to this blog or sent by sms to 073 22 88 982 or by e mail to ronvannessa@yahoo.com





Aint she just too adorable
We Looove Champs dog food


Mother and Son

No comments:

Post a Comment